Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Things I Eat: Part IV

Salad, The Bake Shop, Prague
This place had some rich desserts. I hoped that having salad and soup for mains would balance
indulgence in their luscious desserts

Chocolate Eclair, St Michel, Paris
Velvety, dark chocolate in a a soft eclair bread. My mouth waters at the memory. 

I had to sneak in another photo of this lovely eclair. Nobody bakes like the French do.
 It is my life's dream to marry a gorgeous French baker. 

Fried Latvian Dumplings with veggies, herbs and a rich cream sauce, Riga, Latvia

 Latvian cuisine was amongst my favourites on the trip. It was hearty, wholesome, flavorful, rich and soo cheap. I wish some Latvian restaurants would open closer to home. Know of any in Bangalore? 

The upside down meal, Riga, Latvia
Disregarding convention, we decided to have dessert first. Ice cream has to be the best way to start a meal. I think this should be the norm.

5 comments:

Meoww said...

And i just started my diet, you had to remind me of chocolate eclairs...

Dint know Latvian cuisine is yummy.

Shruti said...

@Meoww: Haha. Even when you are not on a diet, chocolate eclairs are bad news ;)

Latvian cuisine is roomba nice. You must try it if you get the chance.

charls lee said...

late holiday deals in Spain Choose your perfect late deal in Spain. Villas and apartment rentals direct from the owner at discounted prices for late deals.

rahul said...

Yum yum really good thing.
Limo Tampa

Henry Thomas said...

your post is very useful. Keep posting

Post a Comment